English Courses in Newcastle
Learn English in Newcastle in one of the very best English schools
Choose one of our favourite cities and learn English in Newcastle – one of the UK’s friendliest cities. Our partner school is classed as a Centre of Excellence based on its British Council inspection and you can be sure to make good progress in your English and make friends from around the world.
Take a general English class or ‘ English for Life’ to improve all your English skills. You can take one of these popular courses at every level and you can choose the number of hours you want to study and combine this with a personal self-study programme to help you work on any problems.
You can be sure you have made a good choice:
- English lessons are creative and fun.
- You will improve: grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- You will have lots of speaking and understanding English.
- You will have regular meetings with your teacher and get individual support.
- You will be in a class with students of your level.
General English Courses can be combined with a good variety of specialist courses:
- Personal Study Programmes(PSP)
- English for Academic Purposes
- Business English
- Cambridge Examination Courses.
Learn English in Newcastle Prices 2019
- Registration on all courses: £50
- Tier 4 : £100
- Course extension: £25
- Transfers to and from airport: £40 each way
- Guard.me insurance: £10 per week
Courses (one lesson is 55 minutes)
General English course 10: 10 lessons per week in small groups – £190/week (1-4 weeks); £180/week (5-12 weeks); £150/week (24+ weeks)
General English course 15: 10 lessons per week in small groups + 5 hours of supervised personal study) – £220/week (1-4 weeks); £210/week (5-12 weeks); £180/week (24+ weeks)
General English course 20: 20 lessons per week in small groups – £240/week (1-4 weeks) £230/week; (5-12 weeks); £200/week (24+ weeks)
General English course 25: 20 lessons per week in small groups + 5 hours of supervised personal study) – £260/week (1-4 weeks); £250/week; (5-12 weeks); £220/week (24+ weeks)
General English course 30: 20 lessons per week in small groups + 10 hours of supervised personal study) – £280/week (1-4 weeks); £270/week; (5-12 weeks); £240/week (24+ weeks)
- Shared apartment with En-Suite: £150/week
- En-Suite studio: £160/week
- Large double apartment with ensuite: £260/week
- Half board: £160/week
- Shared room – twin or double, half board: £260/week
- Homestay special diet – vegan, halal, gluten free: £170/week