Enrolling on your course
Are you ready to enrol?
Do you need more information about a school or a course before you complete the form?
We are happy to answer any questions you have. We can prepare a quote or we can send you several programmes with suggestions to help you choose the best course.
Send us the contact form or ‘get a quote’. If you wish, we can contact you by telephone or Skype.
When you submit the enrolment form you are making a firm booking. To enrol online:
- Complete the enrolment form.
- Confirm you have read the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- Submit form.
We will check that there is a place available and send you a confirmation on prices.
We will ask you to pay a deposit to hold your place.
What happens next?
- You pay the deposit
- You will receive an invoice from the school within 4 working days.
- Check your details. Check prices.
- You will receive confirmation that your deposit has been paid.
- Pay the remainder of your fees 4-6 weeks before the start date. Your invoice will give these details.
*Non EU students wishing to attend courses in the UK
Immigration laws require that you pay the full amount when you receive the invoice from the school.
Non EU students should:
- Check your details.
- Check prices.
- Pay the full amount. You can pay by
- credit/debit card by telephone
- a special student pay tool used by the school
- bank transfer
- You will receive confirmation that your course has been paid.
- You can then apply for your visa*
*Applying for your visa. Please check information on the site or send an email if you have other questions.