Cambridge English Exams for every level.
7 reasons why you should take a Cambridge exam
Of course, the main reason to prepare Cambridge English exams is that you are sure to make good progress with your English.
But here are more reasons you may not know:
- First of all, employers, schools and universities around the world will recognise your qualifications.
Cambridge University has been preparing English exams for international students of over 100 years.
Over 20,000 organisations accept Cambridge English certificates around the world.
- These exams will help you to use the English that we use in real life.
When you prepare the exams, you will improve your language for everyday life, work and study.
You will be able to communicate and work with people from all over the world.
- Cambridge English exams cover all skills. They really do help you to improve all your English.
You will develop all your skills step by step: speaking, writing, reading and listening.
They also help you to build up your confidence to use English in real life.
- Another important point is that you can take a Cambridge exam at all levels.
You will follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) .
It is easy for you to show your level of English.
- You can also take Cambridge exams in most countries around the world.
There are around 2,800 authorised exam centres in 130 countries.
And you can choose to do your preparation in more than 52,000 registered preparation centres.
- You can be sure that the University of Cambridge team has designed exams that are secure, reliable and fair.
All exam centres follow strict rules of quality and security.
- Finally, Cambridge has one of the world’s largest language research teams to design their exams.
Which exam should I take? See tlink on right.
We are happy to test you and help you find the right exam.
Find more about Cambride English exams here.
And If you want to take a course to prepare a Cambridge English exam at your level, please look at our excellent partner schools.