English Courses in Brighton
Our favourite Brighton language school is definitely a great place to learn English in England!
Students love this Brighton language school only a short walk from the sea and its exciting activities programme.
Why choose our partner Brighton language school?
It’s a ‘Centre of Excellence’ based on British Council inspection. That means it’s one of the very best English schools in England.
- You’ll learn English in a friendly, caring and safe learning environment.
- In Brighton, there is an English course for everyone – from beginner to very advanced.
- You will be a small class with a good mix of students. The school has 60 different nationalities every year.
- You will live in a city by the sea, close to London and the international airports.
- You’ll have lots of fun with a great activities programmes.
General English Courses – our Brighton language school has an English course to suit everyone from beginner to very advanced
- A general English course will help you learn the English that people use everyday.
- These English courses help you learn the English you need for work, study or to travel.
- This is an excellent opportunity to choose courses to suit your goals.
- You can choose 5 or 10 extra lessons per week.
- You can choose from:
- English course + Work
- English course + TOEIC
- English course + IELTS
- English course + individual lessons.
- tutorials with your class teacher to give study advice
- progress checks and daily homework
- all course material and e-learning included in fees
- access to the Study Centre after lessons
Want to prepare IELTS?
Our Brighton language school offers short intensive courses for IELTS which will help you prepare your test in just 4 weeks.
Brighton language School
English Course Prices 2019
- Tuition fees include: all tuition • use of the Self-Study Centre • all course materials/course books • free internet access (Wi-Fi and PC) • end-of-course certificate • some social activities • student card • student ‘kitchen’ facilities • welcome pack and file • guided e-learning from point of booking to 3 months after course finishes
- Tuition fees do not include: • exam fees (except on Study Year Programme) • full day excursions or most social activities
Registration fee: There is a registration fee of £90 for all bookings.
Brighton General English Courses:
25 or 30 lessons/week (18.75 or 22.5 hours) Beginner to Advanced
- 25 lessons per week. Price per week.
- 30 lessons per week. Price per week.