IELTS Preparation York
Do your IELTS Preparation and take the test in the York IELTS test centre
Our York school for IELTS preparation is also one of the biggest IELTS test centres in the north.
IELTS Preparation in our York partner school is for students who already have a good level of English.
The course is designed to help you prepare and practice the IELTS exam with:
- work on IELTS test techniques
- IELTS practice tests to become familiar with the exam format
IELTS preparation will help you get the best score in the IELTS test for your level of English.
If you need to improve your English level you should first take a General English course. This will help you to improve all your English skills
How will it be organised?
- The IELTS course runs all year.
- It is organised around two blocks of four weeks.
- Lessons take place every afternoon from 15.30 -17.00 from Monday to Friday.
- Students can join the course on any Monday when the course is running.
How long is a course for IELTS exam preparation?
- The school recommends a maximum of four weeks’ exam
- IELTS Preparation – B1
This is for intermediate and upper-intermediate students who need to get a band 6-7.5 on the IELTS test.
The course runs on five afternoons each week and can be combined with our General English Course.
You are guaranteed first choice exam date
- IELTS Improvers – A2
This IELTES Preparation course is for pre-intermediate and intermediate students who need to get a band 4-5.5 in their IELTS test.
The IELTS course runs on five afternoons each week and can be added to the General English programmes.