IELTS Preparation Broadstairs
Choose between 2 courses for IELTS exam preparation in a top college in Broadstairs, Kent
Our partner English college is one of the very top language schools in the UK with an outstanding reputation.
The school has nearly 40 years’ experience of English courses to prepare students for British Universities.
When you do your IELTS preparation with our Broadstairs’ school you will get help to succeed in the IELTS exam and also prepare for academic life at university.
You can choose from 2 course for IELTS preparation depending on your level:
- Intensive English and IELTS exam preparation
- Pre-university and IELTS exam preparation
Intensive English and IELTS preparation
This course is for students who need to improve their overall English level.
- It combines an intensive English language programme with the academic English you need to reach your score in the IELTS examination.
- It is an excellent preparation for the Pre-University and IELTS Course.
- In the morning you will build up your overall level of English.
- In the afternoon you will practice and improve your academic English skills for the IELTS test.
Pre-University and IELTS preparation
This programme is for students who have a more advanced level of English and are ready to prepare university entrance and IELTS exam techniques.
- It prepares you for both the IELTS test and university study.
- It provides you with full-time specialist tutors in teaching English for Academic Purposes.
- You will have
- regular progress tests, tutorials, homework and guidance
- 21 full teaching hours and up to 14 hours of additional, optional, supervised self-study each week
- Excellent study resources and facilities
Intensive English and IELTS
Pre-University and IELTS
Fees per week in 2017:
- 2 – 4 weeks * £298
- 5 – 12 weeks £285
- 13 – 24 weeks £270
- 25 – 35 weeks £260
- 36 weeks + £255
- * Plus supplement of £10 between 03 July and 11 August
With all courses: • All tuition materials (including course-book for stays of 3 weeks or more where appropriate) • 21 hours of classes and up to 14 hours of additional, optional, supervised self-study each week • End-of-course certificate and personal report • Monthly tutorials to monitor your individual progress • Access to our multimedia Learning Centre • Google Apps for Education account • Afternoon sporting activities • Evening social programme of activities and talks • Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the College