English for Over 50s – Eastbourne
Over 50s Sussex Experience
Our Eastbourne partner school has more than 30 years’ experience in English language courses for mature learners and many students return year after year to improve their English, enjoy beautiful Sussex and meet up with friends.
In the afternoon and at weekends, you can enjoy the dedicated Over 50s social programme.
- build your confidence in speaking English
- improve your understanding of spoken English
- discover the beautiful South East of England, especially Sussex
- experience the different aspects of life and culture in the United Kingdom
- visit historic towns, villages, castles, parks and gardens
- meet new people and make new friends
£750 for a 2-week Over 50s programme of morning English lessons and afternoon and weekend social programme and excursions.
Single accommodation in a host host family with breakfast and dinner is £134 per week. With a private bathroom: £186 per week.
Guest houses and hotels with bed and breakfast are between £50 and £63 per night.
There is a £90 registration fee on all courses.