English Courses in Bournemouth
Learn English in one of the very best schools in the UK – our beautiful Bournemouth English school!
Our partner Bournemouth English School is one of the 4 best English language schools in England based on its British Council inspection.
As a Centre of Excellence you can be sure you will get quality attention to make good progress on your English course in Bournemouth.
The English school is on the popular Dorset coast in the south of England. It offers English courses at every level from beginner to very advanced with courses for exams, business and teachers.
You can choose from 3 general English courses:
- a course with 20 English lessons (1 lesson is 45 minutes): Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- or a course of 20 English lessons + 1 option (4 extra lessons)
- or a course of 20 English lessons + 2 options (8 extra lessons)
The options include:
- Speaking, Pronunciation & Listening
- Reading, Writing & Vocabulary
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Business English
- English for Travel & Tourism
- Media, Music & Film
- Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE and PET. BEC (Cambridge Business English Certificate)
- Academic English & Skills
English Teaching Materials:
- You will work with the latest course-books and materials. These are included in the price.
English Courses in Bournemouth:
- Usually, you have two to four teachers each day. This way you try different teaching styles.
- All teachers use technology (computers and audio-visual equipment) to help you learn English.
- You will learn English, as it is used in the world outside the classroom.
- Your English lessons will have a focus on English speaking and understanding.
2017 Bournemouth – General English prices:
20 lessons per week (15 hours) 1-4 weeks: £246 per week, 5-12 weeks: £241 per week, 13-22 weeks: £231 per week
24 lessons per week (18 hours) 1-4 weeks: £277 per week, 5-12 weeks: £272 per week, 13-22 weeks: £261 per week
28 lessons per week (21 hours) 1-4 weeks: £298 per week, 5-12 weeks: £293 per week, 13-22 weeks: £281 per week
Longer courses: from £188 per week and free transfers from some airports. Please contact us for more details.
All courses include unlimited access to BEET Online, course books, student file and paper, map of Bournemouth, BEET Student Guide, student identity card and a full social programme including 2 evening lectures per week.
Students can start on any Monday.
Preferred start dates
Elementary students are advised to start on these dates:
- January 3, 30,
- February 27
- March 20
- April 24
- May 22
- June 19
- July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- August 7, 14, 29
- September 18
- October 23
- November 20
Holidays: The school is closed for public holidays: January 2, April 14, 17, May 1, 29, August 28, and 2 weeks from December 18.