English Courses – Oxford
Learn English in a quality English language school in Oxford
Why choose our quality English courses in Oxford?
- Our Oxford partner is one of the very best English schools in the UK. It is classed in the first 3 English language schools based on its British Council inspection. The school scored 14 out of 15 points.
- Oxford is one of the world’s most famous student cities. You will live among students from the UK and around the world.
- The school has a choice of English courses so can organise your time-table to fit your goals.
- The social programme has many free activities. You can use your English and discover Oxford and the UK.
General English courses in Oxford
General English courses are always the most popular classes. They are the foundation of learning English. These are courses that help everyone to progress – from beginner to very advanced.
You can take a programme with classes in the morning and free time to discover Oxford and popular tourist destinations.
If you want to make faster progress, you can add specialist courses in the afternoon (intensive).
On a General English course you will have:
- Small classes. There are an average of 8 students. The maximum is 12.
- Mixed nationality classes. You all speak English together and you become more confident. You will make good progress.
- Great teachers. Teachers are professional and experienced. The school has a large number of teachers with advanced qualifications.
- Interesting, interactive and fun lessons.
- A good learning experience. In our Oxford school many of the students return and recommend the school to their friends and families.
- Great facilities. You will have free internet and self-study facilities. There are study rooms where you can relax, listen to music, watch TV and DVDs. It’s a great place to meet up with teachers and other students.
- Study every morning from 9.15 until 1pm.
- Take part in weekly cultural, social and sporting activities.
- Start almost any Monday.
In class you will work on:
- grammar in authentic situations
- speaking skills with pronunciation
- writing skills, both formal and informal
- reading and listening skills
- building and using vocabulary
Enrolment fee: £75
- Start dates: Any Monday except school holidays: January 1 – 7, March 30 – April 2, May 7, May 28, December 15 – January 6, 2019.)
- You can’t take a Semi-Intensive course in July or August.
- Beginners (Level A1) must start on January 8, April 9 or September 24, 2018.
2 weeks+ £225 per week
24 weeks+ £190 per week