TEFL Courses Barcelona: CELTA
CELTA Barcelona – prepare TEFL’s most accepted teaching certificate
If you are looking for a TEFL course that will open doors to teaching around the world – then a Celta course with our Barcelona centre is an excellent choice.
- Our Barcelona CELTA centre is a leader in English teaching and learning.
- It is part of the group of schools that created the original English Language Teaching (ELT) training courses over 50 years ago – the very first TEFL courses.
- The school now provides the most recognised and accepted initial TEFL course – The Cambridge CELTA.
- For anyone starting a career in English language teaching, the four week CELTA is no doubt the most popular course.
- You can start a course every month.
- Our Barcelona partner centre attracts CELTA trainees from around the world who come for the high quality training.
- You will have the opportunity to observe some of the best TEFL teachers in their classrooms.
Cambridge CELTA course format
You can choose between 3 different formats:
- full time
- part time and
- online (blended – part online and part face to face)
The 3 different course formats are assessed on the same criteria.
They lead to exactly the same qualification and certificate.
- Language analysis and awareness
- The learner, the teacher and the teaching/learning context
- Language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Planning and resources for effective teaching
- Classroom management skills
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
- Classroom observation
- Teaching practice
Native speakers should have a standard of education which would allow entrance to higher education in their country. If you are not a native speaker, then you should have a C2 level proficiency. Acceptance on the course is at the discretion of the centre after completing the tasks and the interview.
Celta Course price 2017: €1,690
- Price includes Cambridge registration fee.
You should not pay anything until you have submitted your application and been interviewed.
- Courses have a minimum of 120 contact hours.
- A further 80 hours will be needed for assignments and lesson planning.