Spain Internship Barcelona
Choose one of Spain’s favourite cities for your Spanish Internship
These internships are for full-time EU students with a minimum Spanish level of B1(intermediate).
Your educational institution in your home country will be asked to sign a statement confirming that you are in a full-time study programme and that the work placement is a component of this programme.
The Spanish and Internship programme
- A 4-week (or longer) intensive Spanish course with a 12-week (or longer) internship programme in a company based in or near Barcelona.
- The internship is a 38-hour week and is not normally not paid.
- It will give you the opportunity to practise and improve your Spanish in a professional environment.
- You will also develop your work-related skills in a Spanish company.
When can I begin?
- You should apply at least 3 months before you plan to start the internship to give the school time to find a suitable company.
- You should take into account many companies in Spain close in August. Spanish
Staring level – intermediate (B1). Some ‘multi lingual’ companies may take students with a lower level of Spanish.
- Your application should show the field you would like to work in.
- You should include a copy of your CV with a photo and a covering letter in English and/or Spanish.
Spanish and Internship
12-week (or longer) internship: €600 + cost of Spanish course
What is included?
The price of the course includes the pre-course level test, all course materials, the programme of social and cultural activities, access to all the school’s facilities, including free Internet usage, as well as company placement advice and supervision during the training period.
1–2 weeks: €210/week
3–6 weeks: €200/week
7–12 weeks: €190/week
13–23 weeks: €175/week
24 weeks or more €160/week
42 weeks (academic year) €145/week