Millfield summer camp
A Millfield English summer camp with a family feel
Ideal for a teenager’s first English camp.
This English for teenagers takes place in the lovely Millfield campus in Bruton – in the Somerset countryside.
The smaller campus offers a more family environment which makes it a great place for teenagers leaving home for the first time. Your children will quickly make friends with other young students from around the world. .
English for teenagers programme
15 hours of English and a choice of 2 extra English courses:
- IELTS Preparation
- Pre-University English
- Young Adventurers
- Horse riding at the local riding arena
New: Bruton will be offering a flexible timetable where students will decide when they would like to participate in academies and activities, and when to attend English sessions which will consist of lectures, workshops, classes and lab work, providing more choice to students on how they want to learn.
Other activities and academies:
- Classical Music
- Events Planning
- Sports & Recreation
Accommodation & Welfare
- Well-equipped boarding houses on the campus
- Separate accommodation for boys and girls.
- The houses are located near to the playing fields ideal for recreational activities.
- Staff live in the same houses, with a Residential Coordinator and Assistant to look after the students.
- Wi-Fi is available for students on campus from 6.00 to 22.30 each day.
- Each house has phones for incoming calls.
- Rooms, three and four-bedded rooms.
2019 Summer Prices
Please come back in October for 2020 prices. Or contact us at email@example.com
2, 3, 4 and 6 week options available.
2 weeks: £2725