Learn French in Nice
Top quality French courses in Nice
Nice is one of the favourite places to learn French. It really does have everything – great cimate, sea, mountains, French culture, provincial charm and a good French school.
- Our Nice partner French school is in a typical provincial house on the edge of Liberation – Borriglione – ‘a chic, multicultural neighbourhood’.
- The school is about 15 minutes by bus from Place Massena in the centre of Nice.
- It is accredited by both the French Government Quality label FLE and the international group IALC, which means you should have everything you need to learn French.
- It offers:
– a warm, friendly environment with a good choice of French courses.
– friendly, supportive teachers
– a good variety of cultural, leisure and sport activities
– a good nationality mix
– carefully chosen, high-standard accommodation (families, halls of residence, hotels).
French Courses in Nice
In the French class you will:
- focus on speaking and understanding French
- carry out real-life tasks in pairs and small groups
- use authentic materials to help you learn about French life
- have teachers who are well qualified to teach French to international learners
You will :
- become more fluent and accurate in speaking French in every day situations
- improve your French vocabulary and grammar
- learn about French culture and civilization
- Standard French course: 20 lessons per week without workshops
- Intensive French course: 26 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops
- Super intensive French Course: 30 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops