Learn French in Bordeaux
Learn French in Bordeaux – described as France’s trendiest city by the Lonely Planet!
Bordeaux is a great place to learn French – the French have voted it the country’s most attractive city for its quality of life.
It has also been elected the ‘trendiest’ city by the popular guide book, the Lonely Planet.
Another plus for the city is that it has a top quality French language school, making Bordeaux a great place to learn French.
Our French school in Bordeaux is accredited by:
- the French Government with the FLE quality label
- and meets the quality standards of IALC, the Association of International Language Centres.
The school is in a typical 19th century building in the centre of the city, close to the Place de Quinconces and Place Gambetta.
It’s an ideal central point for discovering the city or just relaxing and people watching from the restaurant terraces.
French Courses in Bordeaux
- The French courses will help you develop your French speaking and understanding.
- You will carry out real-life tasks in pairs and small groups.
- Many of the lessons use authentic materials to help you learn about French life.
- The French classes will be lively and you will make good progress.
You will :
– become more fluent and accurate in speaking French in every day situations
– improve your French vocabulary and grammar
– learn about French culture and civilization
Your teachers are all qualified to teach French to international learners.
You will study French either in the morning or in the afternoon with free time to discover the region or take a speciality course.
- Standard French course: 20 lessons per week without workshops
- Intensive French course: 26 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops
- Super intensive French Course: 30 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops