Internship in Spain – Valencia
Valencia – a great opportunity to study Spanish in Spain and do an internship
The Spanish plus internship programme combines an intensive Spanish course with a work placement of at least 12 weeks in a company in or near Valencia.
The Spanish and internship programme
- The programme is open to full-time students from the European Union.
- You will do at least a 2-week Spanish course to prepare you for the internship
- Students need an intermediate level – a B1 – to start your internship in a Spanish company.
- The internship will:
- help you learn about Spanish company culture,
- give you the opportunity to practise your Spanish in a professional context
- You will remain a part of the school
- the school will supervise you during the work placement
- you will be able to take part in the school’s social activities
- and you can stay in your accommodation.
- You should apply a minimum of three months before your preferred starting date. This will allow the school to find a suitable company.
- You should provide
- a detailed CV
- a recent photo
- a covering letter saying why you want to take part in this programme and the sector you wish to work in
- The school will advise you how to improve your CV and letter.
- The Spanish + Internship team will arrange the interviews for you.
- Both you and the companies have the right to accept or reject the offer.
- There will be a maximum of three offered positions.
Valencia Spanish and Internship programme
Please contact us for 2023 prices.