Intensive English for teenagers in York
York – 60 years of experience of English for teenager programmes!
You know that your teenagers will be looked after – the school is classed among the top summer English courses with host family accommodation!
Why choose our York English school?
- The school has been run by the same family since 1962 and was one of the first language schools to gain British Council Accreditation.
- Based on its British Council inspection, it is now classed in the top 10 UK language schools for its teenage summer courses with host family accommodation.
- The school is set in spacious grounds with sports facilities for students. the classrooms are well equipped with Wi-Fi, IT room, library and self-access material.
- Programme includes access to online learning from their registration to 12 weeks after the course ends.
- Classes are small with usually just 12 per class, but this can be 14 in busy summer months.
- The school provides good value for money with intensive English classes at an affordable price.
Intensive English course – 22.5 hours
This is a course for students who want to make quick progress in English.
- The course has 22.5 hours of English tuition each week
- Twice a week the lessons take place outside the classroom, in interesting places in the city.
- Classes are organised by level.
- Our York partner has a dedicated network of caring families that have been working with them for many years.
- Most are within walking distance of the school.
- All families working with minors are checked as required by the British Council.
- There are often two teenagers per family. They will usually speak different languages unless the students are part of a school group.
Intensive English for Teens – York
Price for 2 weeks: from £1,265
- 22.5 hours of English lessons with students of the same level
- All activities and visits
- Host family accommodation and all meals
- York city bus pass
- Registration fee
- Online course
With transfers from Leeds: £1,385
With transfers from Manchester: £1,415
Our York partner has a dedicated network of caring families that have been working with them for many years. Most are within walking distance of the school.
All families working with minors go through checks required by the British Council.
There are often two teenagers per family. They will usually speak different languages unless the students are part of a school group.