IELTS Course Bristol
Choose an intensive IELTS course in Bristol – the UK’s top English school!
Why take an IELTS course in Bristol?
- Our Bristol partner is one of the top 2 English language schools in the UK. You can be sure of quality IELTS exam preparation.
- The school offers an intensive IELTS course for faster progress: 18 hours per week of IELTS exam preparation with 3 hours of academic English and a personalised programme of practice IELTS tests.
- Bristol has been voted one of the best places to live in the UK.
- It’s a great student city.
Requirements for the IELTS exam preparation course:
- You can now join an IELTS preparation course with a minimum level of Intermediate (B1).
- The school has IELTS courses in two different levels – B1 (intermediate) and B2+ (Upper intermediate +).
- Before you enrol, the school will send you a specific IELTS test to make sure you are at the right level.
- Students who do not have a B1 level can do a General English course before the IELTS course.
- B1 students do 21 hours of IELTS exam preparation and academic English per week.
- B2+ students do 18 hours IELTS preparation and academic English and three hours of electives.
- The IELTS programmes all include regular IELTS practice tests.
The IELTS programme covers:
- Grammar – review and development.
- IELTS writing skills – preparation and practice in the basic writing skills required for academic work at university level.
- IELTS Reading and listening skills – practice in these skills with emphasis on IELTS Reading and Listening tasks.
- Speaking skills – activities to develop both accuracy and fluency to prepare for the Speaking Test.
- IELTS Test practice – you will have regular mock exams and IELTS test practice with one to one tutorials.
IELTS Exam Preparation
Our schools are still updating prices after the pandemic lock down. Please contact us for the 2021/2022 prices. Thank you.
There is also:
- a £50 registration fee
- a £50 materials fee
Student flat or residence
The school is in a very good part of Bristol and offers a high standard of accommodation usually within walking distance of the school.
Our schools are still preparing their 2022 prices. Please contact us for more information. Thank you.
Single room, breakfast and dinner.
Many of the host families have been with the school for years.
55% of students live in homestays
Student houses and flats
You can start on any Monday.