French internship in Montpellier
Combine French with an internship and gain valuable international work experience.
Our partner in Montpellier offers you a great opportunity to improve your French and do an internship.
French and Internship key features
- 4 weeks minimum French course followed by a 4 – 8 week internship
- For ages 18 – 28
- Typical fields: tourism, hospitality, restaurants, charities and NGOs, marketing and sales etc.
- Full or part time, depending on company’s needs.
- Unpaid, but employers may pay some of interns expenses.
- French course: 4 weeks minimum 20-lesson course in our partner Montpellier school.
- Minimum A2 to start course.
- A fully supervised internship supervised by school’s tutor.
- A carefully selected employer from the school’s partnership companies.
- Signature of an internship agreement regulated by the French law.
- For all internships longer than 2 months, a financial compensation is paid.
When you arrive in France
The school will:
- search for the internship in your prefferd field
- set up one or several interviews
- help with administrative tasks: opening of bank account, French phone number, etc.
- finalise the internship agreement
The school will help you find accommodation of your choice. You can remain in your accommodation throughout the programme and also take part in all the school’s social activities.
Please contact us for 2023/24prices.
Thank you, Irene.