French immersion courses in Montpellier
Learn French in Montpellier – choose a French immersion programme at a great price!
Why choose our Montpellier French immersion programme?
- Montpellier is a young, lively city close to the Mediterranean Sea with lots for you to do during your French language stay -international festivals, concerts and exhibitions as well as the beach and water sports.
- Montpellier has one of Europe’s oldest and largest universities with more than 80,000 students. Meet local students and take part in language exchanges.
The French immersion school
- Our Montpellier language school offers high quality French courses at very good prices.
- It is the only French language school in Montpellier accredited by the 4 leading national and international organisations.
- Classes are in small groups with an average of 5 – 8 students, maximum 10, with individual tutorials to help you with your studies and getting the best out of your stay in Montpellier.
- It gives you a chance to learn French in France and have fun.
- You can experience the total French immersion programme by living with a French family.
- Families are carefully selected. Staying with a friendly French family to learn about life in France and practice your French is a great choice.
- If you want to be more independent and meet people from around the world during your French immersion programme then a student residence is the choice for you!
- The student residences are in the centre of Montpellier, only 10 minutes’ walk from your French school and the Place de la Comédie.
University campus for summer French immersion
- If you are doing you French immersion programme in July and August, rooms at Montpellier’s University campus are popular and a great price.
- Enjoy a great student atmosphere and meet both French and international students.
General French Courses
Choose from 20 or 30 French classes per week
In the Montpellier language school, the goal of all French courses is to help students improve their communication in everyday situations. There are also other speaking activities – debates, role plays and presentations – to help you adapt to different everyday situations where formal French may be needed.
20 French classes
The French lessons will cover all the skills – speaking, listening reading and writing – with an emphasis on speaking. The programme takes place in the morning.
30 French classes
The programme includes the same morning programme as the 20 lesson course, but you also have 3 afternoon workshops with activities to help you improve your speaking.
Prices French Immersion programme Montpellier
Please contact us for 2023 prices.