French Courses in Aix-en-Provence
Choose one of France’s very best French language schools to learn French
Why our Aix-en-Provence partner is one of our favourite French language schools in France.
- If you’re looking for the traditional beauty of the South of France, then Aix en Provence is the place for you.
- It has attracted famous artists and international visitors for centuries.
- It is also home to a large local student population making it also a young and vibrant city – the perfect place to learn French in France.
- The region has a great climate – Aix-en-Provence has 300 sunny days per year making it a great place to visit all year round!
- Aix en Provence is only 35 km from Marseille and from the Mediterranean
Our partner French language school is one of the best French language schools in France.
- It has been running French courses for international students for nearly 50 years. Since 2007, the school has scored 3 stars on each of the 5 categories in the official French government accreditation Label FLE – the maximum possible. It scored top marks for: Welcome, Premises, Teachers, Courses and Overall Management
- The school offers a good choice of French courses for students of all levels from French for beginners to advanced French. All classes have the same goals – to help students improve their communication and autonomy
- Classes are small with a maximum of 10 students
You can choose from 20 or 30 French lessons per week. A lesson is 45 minutes.
20 French classes – mornings 9-12:30
These French courses are designed for adults of all levels who need to communicate better in both personal and professional situations. Qualified teachers lead small international groups in a friendly environment.
The French programme includes:
- Revision and study of the structure of the language
- Study of the 4 skills: speaking, reading, listening and writing
- Work using everyday situations with the help of varied material
- Lots of speaking practice with discussions, debates and presentations
- Opportunity to work in pairs and smaller groups
- Homework every day with additional work if requested.
30 French classes – mornings plus afternoon workshops
This French intensive course is ideal if you want to make fast progress.
You will have the same morning classes as the 20 lesson programme plus theme workshops in smaller groups in the afternoons to improve your skills.
Workshops include: French civilization, conversation, creative workshops, activities outside the institute, phonetics, grammatical reinforcement and games.
Group size: 5-10 students in the mornings,
In all our French courses in Aix-en-Provence the minimum age is 18. It is possible to accept younger students in closed groups.
Prices 2017 for French courses in Aix-en-Provence
20 lessons per week for 2 weeks: 325 euros per week
30 lessons per week for 2 weeks: 450 euros per week
Enrolment fee: 75 euros