English for teenagers Chester
Learn English in Chester – summer programme in English for teenagers!
Your teenager can be sure of individual attention on this teen English course. English classes have 14 students and there are no large groups.
Why choose Chester for an English course for teens this summer?
- Our Chester English school has small classes – 14 students so your teen will get individual attention to improve his/her English.
- Teenagers enjoy discovering Chester – a fabulous mediaeval city.
- The English course for teens is one of the top English and activity programmes in the UK.
- Our partner language school is in the top five schools in the UK, based on the British Council’s inspection.
- The school has been running English courses for teens for many years and knows what makes a good course for your teenager.
- It offers an outstanding afternoon excursion/activity programme.
- It has a highly qualified team of permanent and part time teachers who all have experience of working with teenagers.
- There are no large groups of students.
The English and Activities Programme
- Lessons for the English summer course take place in Chester University.
- Morning lessons focus on improving your English speaking.
- Afternoon excursion/activity programme is one of the outstanding features of the course.
The programme has:
- No large groups, so every teenager gets individual attention.
- A high ratio of staff to students (1:10). Your child will have extra care at all times.
- A maximum of 100 teenagers at one time.
- An excellent nationality mix – your teenager will have more opportunity to speak English.
- A high quality social programme with a wide variety of activities.
- Carefully chosen, caring families and good homestay accommodation.
- Excellent, professional and friendly teachers.
Special weekly features:
- 2 project based afternoons
- 1 half-day excursion
- 2 half-day activities
- 2 evening events
- 1 full-day weekend excursion on all mid-course weekends (not the final Saturday)
Your teenager with stay with an English family. This is a very important part of the language trip.
Many students return year after year and stay with the same family.
Usually, there will be other students from the same course in the house with you. They will be a similar age, but not from the same country. Students will make friends and travel together to and from school.
The students spend Sundays and most evenings in their homestay being part of an English family. there is usually have some homework to do. This is part of the ‘speaking’ time with the family. The homework will be fun with games and quizzes so that young students can learn about British life and the host family can learn about the student’s country.
Intensive English for Teens
Course Price: £465 per week. You can choose 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
Host family accommodation with full board (packed lunch) £180 per week