English for teenagers Bristol
A great opportunity for your teenager to learn English and live with an English family
Why choose Bristol for your teenager to learn English this summer?
- Our partner in Bristol is one of UK’s top 5 English summer schools with host family accommodation!
- Your teenager will live with an English family and learn English with other young people from around the world.
- Teenagers have a specially designed English course with a full afternoon activity programme.
- Bristol is a safe, friendly city with good flight connections. It’s an ideal destination for teenagers travelling alone.
- There’s plenty to see and do for teenagers when they’re not learning English in the classroom. Bristol is close to lots of popular tourist attractions and London is just 90 minutes away by train.
- Enjoyable morning English classes specially designed for teenagers.
- Every English lesson covers a different topic to keep teenagers interested.
Teen activity programme:
- The activity programme offers varied afternoon activities and evening events.
- Teenagers take part in English games and quizzes in a friendly competitive atmosphere.
- There is an afternoon excursion on Wednesday and full day excursion on Saturdays, and some Sundays.
- Teenagers have plenty of opportunity to use their English, meet other teens and experience UK life and culture with their host family.
Summer Junior English – 24th June – 23th August 2019
2 weeks: £980
Price includes: tuition, activities and accommodation with all meals, bus pass.
Return transport from Bristol airport to host family: £120.
All courses have additional administrative charges.
- inscription: £40
- accommodation administration: £40
Return transfer from:
London Heathrow: £440
London Gatwick: £500
UM service: £40