English for teenagers Bath
Bath – a beautiful, safe city for an English for teenagers course.
It’s a perfect city for teenagers to learn English and live with a local family.
The language school is in the city centre, a short walk from all the city’s attractions.
It’s a small, friendly English school. Teenagers quickly feel at home and make friends.
Director, Mark, and his team have many years’ experience in teaching English to teenagers. You can be sure your child will get great support and make good progress.
Safety and Security
- The safety of all the students is very important.
- The school has a strict programme to look after young students.
The English for Teenagers course includes:
- Flexible syllabus benefits students
- 15 hours tuition per week
- Full-board homestay accommodation in single or shared rooms
- Maximum 15 per class
- Fully supervised fully-inclusive social programme
- Bus pass
- All course materials
- Placement test
- End-of-course certificate
- Student identity card
- 24-hour emergency phone number
On the English courses for teenagers, the students will:
- Use their English in activities inside and outside the classroom
- Build up their confidence
- Improve their English speaking, listening and vocabulary.
English for Teenagers in Bath
2 weeks: £995.00
3 weeks: £1,470
Registration Fee: £75.00
Transfers from Bristol: £60 each way. Contact us for other airports.