English for Over 50s in Chester
Chester is a wonderful city for an Over 50s English course
Whatever your taste, whatever your interest, Chester has something for you.
You will discover historic mediaeval buildings, boutique shops, and fashionable cafés.
Chester is a heritage city that 50+ students enjoy. The history, architecture and tradition make Chester a leading tourist centre with many international visitors.
Our partner language school opened in 1976. It is still run by the same family with the same excellent reputation for quality.
The 50+ English Course in Chester
- understand spoken English better
- speak more accurately
- be more confident in speaking English naturally
- build up your vocabulary
There are three levels:
- Elementary / Pre-Intermediate (A1/A2)
- Intermediate+ (B1/B2)
- Advanced (B2+/C1)
The Social Programme
The school has a special team to plan your visits and activities. Members of the school team accompany you on all the trips.
Each course includes:
- two afternoon events and one half-day excursion each week
- one full-day excursion on the weekend in the middle of course
- an optional weekly evening event at extra cost.
Visits will be to major tourist attractions including beautiful National Parks such as North Wales and The Lake District; or to towns and famous cities like Liverpool and Manchester.
There will also be “Meet the British” activities.