Do your Celta course in Seville, Spain and get help to find your first teaching job.
Our partner TEFL centre in Seville is one of Spain’s most respected English language centres.
It has been running very successful 4-week intensive CELTA courses over the past 15 years.
CELTA courses in Seville are full-time 4-week intensive courses following the University of Cambridge syllabus.
The course is approximately 126 hours and very ‘hands on’. You will be teaching from day 2 of the course.
- The Seville TEFL centre offers both Cambridge Celta for adults and the Cambridge accredited International House Certificate in teaching Younger Learners. You can take both and be prepared for all job possibilities – and get a discount.
- The Celta centre has a 93% pass rate. The trainers have lots of experience as both teachers and trainers.
- There is a Celta course in Seville every month – so you gets lots of choice when you want to start.
- The courses take place in one of the most respected language schools in Spain with a good variety of English languages courses for international students. This gives you an excellent opportunity to observe English classes with experienced teachers and see the approaches you will be learning on the Celta put into action.
- Our partner centre for TEFL in Seville offers several packages with discount prices to help you to learn Spanish and get help to find your first job.
Special offers 2017
- January course: + 1 week optional Spanish course free after the CELTA course. Do a one week Spanish course free after the CELTA course has finished.
- March: 10% Early bird discount for books 3 months before their course starts.
- April/May: 5-week Feria special. At the end of week 2 of the CELTA there is a week´s break so that you have the opportunity to enjoy the Seville fair.
- August: CELTA Course + IHCYLT course package: Complete the CELTA course and the International House Certificate in Younger Learners to give your training in teaching both adults and children. Package -€2190 (€195 discount). Optional Spanish classes.
The CELTA course demands a great deal of work, both during and after course hours, so you should not take on other work during this time.
There is no formal academic entry requirement for Cambridge CELTA course. However, the recommended minimum entry requirement is that candidates should have formal qualifications which would allow entry into higher.
Cambridge regulations state that candidates must:
- Be at least 20 years old by the end of the course
- Have the potential to develop the necessary skills to become effective teachers
- Have a minimum of a high C1 level in English, both written and spoken, that enables them to follow the course and complete all the assessed elements successfully
CELTA Selection Procedure
- Selection is based on the application form, pre-interview tasks and interview.
- Interviews are either face to face in Seville or via SKYPE or telephone.
- Acceptance on the course is not automatic. The selection process is rigorous and ensures that candidates are suitable.
- The decision to accept the candidate is at the discretion of the centre.
To see more about the programme Cambridge Celta Course in Seville please go to the information page for Celta ‘More about Cambridge Celta’.
20/11/2017 to 20/12/2017 – Available