Barcelona Over 50s Spanish
Enjoy a Spanish course with people of a similar age and similar interests
Learn Spanish on a fun, practical course where you will have plenty of opportunity to speak Spanish and discover Spanish culture.
- learn Spanish in small groups with other students of the same level and a similar age
- practise everyday Spanish with lots of listening and speaking to give you the language you need to use right away to speak to the people you meet.
- a full-day excursion to the Costa Brava
- Figueras and the Dalí Museum
- a meal in a typical Barcelona restaurant
- Week 1
Monday: Welcome cocktail and introductory city tour
Tuesday: Guided tour of the Gothic Quarter
Wednesday: Visit to the City of Barcelona Museum
Thursday: Visit to Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia
Friday: Evening visit to a flamenco show
Saturday: Full-day excursion to the Costa Brava and Dalí museum
Sunday: Free day
- Week 2
Monday: Guided tour of Montjuïc and the Miró Foundation
Tuesday: Visit to Gaudí’s Park Güell
Wednesday: Visit to the Picasso Museum
Thursday: Evening visit to the theatre or cinema
Friday: Lunch at a local restaurant
Over 50s Spanish Courses
May 8, 2017
September 26, 2017
Course prices and booking
2-week course: €460
Included: the pre-course level test, all course materials, the special activities programme and access to all the school’s facilities, including free Internet usage.
The school’s facilities include free access to our online Spanish courses for the duration of your stay.