Free Online IELTS Course
Free online IELTS course – from the British Council
Learn more about the IELTS test.
Hurry, the latest online IELTS course starts on October 2! But there will be others.
Why do this IELTS course? (Taken from Understanding IELTS – Future Learn)
- This is a great online course for anyone who needs to take an IELTS test.
- It also gives useful tips and advice for all English language learners.
What will you do?
- The online IELTS course goes through each stage of the IELTS test and gives you tips to help you improve your score.
- There is also advice from a video tutor and a team of experienced IELTS teachers.
- The IELTS course is interactive – you can share your experiences, tips and opinions with other learners.
By the end of the Understanding IELTS course, you will:
- be familiar with all parts of the IELTS test
- have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
- understand how the IELTS test is assessed
- have an opportunity to have your written and spoken English assessed by other learners
Who is the course for?
- The online IELTS course is aimed at non-native English speakers at around intermediate level (approximately B1 on the CEFR) or above.
How long is it?
- 6 weeks, 2 hours per week
Who is your online tutor?
- Alister Widdowson. Alister has been working in English language teaching for 20 years. He now focuses on developing and running online courses.
What other things can I do to improve my IELTS score?
- You can do our free sample test. This is a complete test which will let you try all the different parts of the test and watch a video of a candidate doing the IELTS speaking test.
- If you want to get more information on IELTS and practise the test, then go to our page with other online sites with more free practice.
- Finally, if you need more help, why not do an IELTS preparation course with one of our experienced IELTS partners then choose your school here, or contact us for more information.