Get a CELTA qualification to help you start your TEFL career

TEFL – get a CELTA qualification

Get a CELTA qualification to teach English as a foreign language (TEFL).

Choose the world’s best known qualification to teach English abroad – the Cambridge CELTA.

See our recommended courses to allow you to get your CELTA qualification in some of the best known centres in the UK and abroad or contact us for more advice.

Crossroads languages has over 30 years’ experience with teacher training courses.