IELTS exam preparation course
Take a 4-week IELTS exam preparation course – a favourite with our students
Why take an IELTS exam preparation course with our Eastbourne partner school?
- Our Eastbourne school is one of the few schools to offer a 4- week IELTS exam preparation course. It’s ideal for busy students.
- You can do the 4-week course and take your IELTS test on the Saturday after the course.
- Eastbourne is a popular seaside town on the south coast
- It has a large student population with lots to do
The IELTS exam preparation course
- It is an intensive 4-week course – classes are Monday to Friday, mornings and afternoons.
- The IELTS exam on the Saturday after the course.
- Your teachers have lots of experience working on IELTS preparation courses. Some teachers are also IELTS examiners.
- You can choose from 25 or 30 lessons per week (18.75 or 22.5 hours).
The 25 lesson IELTS course includes:
- help and practice in all papers of the IELTS exam (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- practice exams under authentic exam conditions
- tutorials with your teacher to give you individual support
30 lesson IELTS programme includes:
- the same 25 lesson IELTS course as above
- 5 more lessons for the option you choose. The options include: Speaking, Pronunciation and Listening; or you can focus on English for Work.
- Full-time exam course, Monday to Friday
- Course materials and e-learning are included (exam fees are extra)
- The IELTS Preparation Course can be taken as part of our Study Year Programme.
- The exam is usually held on the Saturday after the course. Please contact us for exact exam dates.
- The test centre for academic IELTS is usually in Eastbourne.
- The nearest SELT IELTS centre is London or Portsmouth.
See other IELTS preparation courses
IELTS Preparation Courses
Price and dates
full-time exam courses, Monday to Friday with the exam at the end of the course
all course books/materials and e-learning included (exam fees not included)
25 lessons per week (18.75 hours) = £1028
30 lessons per week (22.50 hours) = £1160
Registration fee: £90
The exam fee is not included in the course fees.
The exam fee in 2018 = £160.
Results are usually available 2 weeks after the exam
The IELTS exam is usually held on the Saturday after the course.
Please contact Crossroads Languages for exact exam dates.
The test centre for the academic IELTS is usually in Brighton, but may be Eastbourne or London.
The test for the immigration: the nearest test centre for SELT IELTS is London or Portsmouth
9 April to 4 May
7 May to 1 June
4 June to 29 June
2 July to 27 July
30 July to 24 August
3 September to 28 September
1 October to 26 October
5 November to 30 November