French internship in Nice
Combine French with an internship and boost for your CV
Our partner Nice French and internship offers you the opportunity to improve your French in a professional context
French and Internship key features
- 2 weeks minimum French course followed by a 2 – 6-month internship
- Mandatory French course: 2 weeks – 26 lessons / week + Internship: 35-hour work / week
- French course: 2 weeks minimum in our partner Nice school.
- You must have a B1 level before you start the internship.
- A fully supervised internship that corresponds to your academic and professional career goal.
- A carefully selected employer from the school’s partnership companies.
- Signature of an internship agreement regulated by the French law.
- For all internships longer than 2 months, a financial compensation is paid.
Before you arrive
- Skype interview once your application form is received.
When you arrive in France
- The school will set up one or several interviews
- Help with administrative tasks: opening of bank account, French phone number, etc.
- Finalise the internship agreement
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Registered in a higher education institution in France or abroad
- Be doing an internship that is part of your higher education course
- Intermediate level in French (B1 minimum)
- Valid passport or a valid visa
The school will help you find accommodation, either in a host family, student residence or hostel. You can remain in your accommodation throughout the programme and also take part in all the school’s social activities.
• 2 week French course: 645 €
• Internship between 2 and 6 months: 625 €
• Registration fee: 80 €