French internship in Nice
Combine French with an internship and boost for your CV
Our partner Nice French and internship offers you the opportunity to improve your French in a professional context
French and Internship key features
- 2 weeks minimum French course followed by a 2 – 6-month internship
- Mandatory French course: 2 weeks – 26 lessons / week + Internship: 35-hour work / week
- French course: 2 weeks minimum in our partner Nice school.
- You must have a B1 level before you start the internship.
- A fully supervised internship that corresponds to your academic and professional career goal.
- A carefully selected employer from the school’s partnership companies.
- Signature of an internship agreement regulated by the French law.
- For all internships longer than 2 months, a financial compensation is paid.
Before you arrive
- Skype interview once your application form is received.
When you arrive in France
- The school will set up one or several interviews
- Help with administrative tasks: opening of bank account, French phone number, etc.
- Finalise the internship agreement
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Registered in a higher education institution in France or abroad
- Be doing an internship that is part of your higher education course
- Intermediate level in French (B1 minimum)
- Valid passport or a valid visa
The school will help you find accommodation, either in a host family, student residence or hostel. You can remain in your accommodation throughout the programme and also take part in all the school’s social activities.
Please contact us for 2023 prices.
Thank you, Irene.