English Courses in Chester for Over 25s
A great opportunity to learn English and socialise with more mature students
This is a special English course in our Chester school to give the 25-year-old + students the opportunity to study together in their own building.
25+ English Courses are short, intensive English language programmes. They are specially designed for students who have only a short time for their English course. Students learn English in small classes to make faster progress with English for everyday situations or work.
The 25+ Course is run in the Language Training Centre near the main school. It has good facilities, including iPads, Apple TVs and projectors.
There is a choice of courses:
- The 25+ Course
- The 25+ Combination Course
- Courses for the Individuals (1 student to 1 teacher) or 2 students to 1 teacher.
The 25+ English Course
- English language work with a focus on Spoken English and conversation skills.
- Lessons to develop your confidence in using English in both social and professional situations.
- An adult environment in a building with only students over the age of 25.
- Social events and excursions to help you make the most of your short stay in Chester.
- A course that is designed based on a questionnaire you complete before you arrive.
- Working in a small class with personalised learning.
- Access to free e-learning programme, e-Chester
Prices 25 + English courses in Chester
Total tuition per week:
30 group + 5 individual lessons / 26¼ hours £750.00 With public holiday: 600.00
20 group + 10 individual lessons / 22½ hours £847.00 With public holiday: 677.00
20 group + 15 individual lessons / 26¼ hours £1107.00 With public holiday: 885.00
Tuition fees on all courses include:
Placement test • All tuition as specified • Use of all course materials/course books • End-of-course certificate • Student card • Welcome pack including a Student Handbook • Free Wi-Fi access • Some social activities
Tuition fees on General English Courses, 25+ Courses and Examination Courses also include: e-Chester from the point of booking to 6 months after the course finishes • Regular meetings to discuss progress and study plans