Cambridge Exams Bristol Overview
Take a course for your Cambridge English exam in Bristol – one of the two best schools in England.
Prepare your Cambridge English exam with one of the UK’s best schools, based on their British Council inspection.
Students have been coming to our Bristol partner school to prepare their Cambridge English exam for many years. It is one of the few schools in the UK which still has classes for all the Cambridge exams from Cambridge First to Cambridge Proficiency.
What will I do on my Cambridge English exam course?
- You work from a Cambridge exam course book. This covers the Cambridge syllabus and is the basis for your exam studies. You will get to know techniques for the exam and build up your overall level of English.
- You have additional practice for the writing paper and other parts of the exam on 2 afternoons per week. On the other two afternoons you can choose one of the elective classes.
- Exam practice is given throughout the course. You will do a mock exam 2 weeks before the exam date.
- Most of the students, but not all, are exam candidates. Some long-term General English students also ask to join the classes.
- You can do a pre-test for an Cambridge English exam course before you start the class. This will help you know exactly which exam you should be preparing for.
- The Cambridge exam courses are usually 11 to 12 weeks. You can join a class for shorter periods when places are available, however, the minimum period is 4 weeks.
- The course fees are the same as the general English fees.
- The exam is taken at the local exam centre in Bristol. The exam fee is payable direct to the exam centre.
For more information on the different levels of Cambridge English exams, download our levels’ table.
Or read the article in advice for more information on Cambridge exams.