Cambridge C1 Advanced, Wimbledon, London
Exam course for Cambridge C1 Advanced
Our London, Wimbledon school is one of the best two language schools in the UK. You can be sure of quality Cambridge Advanced English exam preparation.
The Wimbledon CAE preparation course has 24 lessons – 20 hours per week – of dedicated exam preparation. You will be with other students who are taking the advanced exam. This provides you with a motivating classroom atmosphere where everyone works hard to pass the exam.
- Next course date: 11th Sep – 08th Dec (13 weeks) – Examination 7th -9th December
What will I do in my Cambridge Advanced English class?
- study in a dedicated exam group for 20 hours per week: every morning, plus Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
- study general English at an advanced level.
- develop efficient Cambridge exam techniques and have exam practice, including practice tests under examination conditions
- be encouraged to use the Study Centre during their free time to develop their study skills.
- take practice tests under exam conditions
- have regular monthly tutorials with their teacher to discuss progress and future study.
- have up to 2 hours of self-study per day.
Preparing for the Cambridge CAE exam:
- Your teachers will help you to develop efficient exam techniques and give you relevant structured exam practice. You will also have practice tests under examination conditions with feedback from your teachers on your exam.
- The Cambridge Advanced English course covers all exam papers and areas, including reading, writing, speaking and listening. You will also work on your grammar accuracy and range of vocabulary.
- You will also have a progress tests and student self-reflection discussions. Your tutor will work with you to set monthly goals and monitor your work. .
- When, or before you join the course, you will take an mock exam to check that the Cambridge Advanced English course is the right level for you.
- As our Wimbledon school is an exam centre for Cambridge English exams, you will be able to sit the CAE in the school’s exam centre after your course.
To see why you should take a Cambridge English exams see our advice pages..
You can check the level of the Cambridge Advanced English exam here.
Cambridge English Advanced
10-week course: £270 per week £2,700 per course. £50 materials
13-week course £250 per week £3,250 per course. £60 materials