Prepare the Cambridge First in London, Wimbledon – one of the UK’s very best language schools
Cambridge preparation in Wimbledon
- You can take a course throughout the year.
- There are express exam courses in the summer. These are full-time courses with either 24 or 28 lessons of dedicated exam preparation.
- This is one of Cambridge’s most popular English exams.
- This course is for B2 level students
On this course, you will:
- Be in a dedicated class with other Cambridge students.
- Focus on building exam strategies and techniques to reach a good score in the examination.
- Do practice tests under test conditions with comments from your teacher on your performance.
- Get up to 2 hours of homework each evening.
Summer Intensive exam course
- The Intensive First Course has 28 lessons – 23 hours and 20 minutes – per week.
- The standard course is combined with an optional specialist class. You can choose from a list of options to help you get the best results in your exam Is this the right exam for you?
You can read more about Cambridge First exams for international students here.
And download a table with the Cambridge exam levels.
Do you need to do an English level test to check your level?
Contact us for a level test for Cambridge exams.