Learn English in England !
Choose from some of the world's very best English schools with excellent English courses to help you learn English for work and pleasure, or do a course to get your IELTS for university.
From the hundreds of English schools in England, Crossroads Languages has chosen some of the very best. See our list below...
Many of our partner schools are classed as 'excellent' by the British Council and you can be sure that they offer the best conditions to help you learn English and enjoy England this year.
- Quality English courses, from beginner to advanced, combined with visits to top tourist destinations.
- English courses to prepare exams such as Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, or the TOEFL and TOEIC test
- English courses to prepare the IELTS Test, with preparation for British universities
- Professional English training
- A special English and culture course for older learners
- English summer camps for teenagers and children
- Teacher training for future or experienced TEFL teachers. Take a CELTA course with leading trainers in the ELT profession, or develop your teaching skills with a variety of summer TEFL courses.
Visit our destinations below to see where you can learn English in England this year.....
Learn English and do an internship in England
Choose Brighton to improve your English and do an internship in one of England's most dynamic cities, less than an hour from London.
This is a great destination for students who want to learn English and then go on to do an internship in an English company. Brighton is one of England's most exciting towns just a short ride from London. It is considered by many to be one of England's 'coolest' cities with a reputation for culture and creativity. As well as top events in art, music, dance and drama there are good restaurants, pubs and cafes. And just to make it extra special, it is also a popular sea-side destination.
Internship Programme : 4-week English language course minimum + 4-week internship minimum
Internships can be from 4 to 24 weeks and are unpaid. You must be a minimum of 18 years old and have an intermediate level of English.
- Language courses from £257 per week for 25 lessons
- Accommodation from £120 per week
- Internship with partner internship agency, Registration - £150
- 8-week internship - £399
- 12-week internship - £499.
How will my English course and internship be organised ?.....
Learn English and do an internship in friendly Newcastle upon Tyne.
Newcastle upon Tyne, known for its friendliness and lively night life, is a great choice to improve your English and get work experience in an English company.