Find Out More
Spanish courses in Spain - Surfing lessons with Spanish courses in San Sebastian.
Sun, Sea, and Mountains – San Sebastian is a perfect location to learn Spanish in Spain.While it offers a great variety of cultural and sporting activities it is small enough to help students quickly feel at home in a new environment. San Sebastian has one of the best in-city beaches in Europe. Classrooms are just minutes away from everything the beach has to offer, and it’s only a short ride the beautiful Pyrenees Mountains.
Ten reasons to go to San Sebastian for your Spanish course.
- San Sebastian offers the perfect combination of city, beach and mountains
- You can take a Spanish course with surf lessons
- It is a safe, friendly city with helpful people and interesting architecture
- Its gastronomy - with superb restaurants and "tapas" and "pinchos" bars
- It is an excellent base for excursions to nearby fishing villages and mountains
- Its old town includes shops, "tapas" bars and a vibrant night life
- Its Basque culture and traditions date from time immemorial
- There is a wide range of cultural and sporting activities throughout the year
- Its location makes it easy to visit France as well as Madrid or Barcelona.
- It has mild weather all year round.
Our San Sebastian partner school offers a great variety of quality Spanish courses to help you reach your goals.
The school is San Sebastian’s largest language school with over twenty years experience of organising Spanish courses for visitors to Spain. The school prides itself on making sure that students are well cared for, and that they get the most out of their stay in the city.
The new Spanish school was opened in 2000 and is located a 5-minute walk away from the centre of San Sebastian, next to a modern sports centre and the Cristina Enea Park, one of the most popular green areas in San Sebastian. It is also close to numerous bars and restaurants where you can have a coffee during the breaks or eat after classes.
All Spanish teachers are native speakers with training and experience in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. They take part in regular in-house teacher development programmes to ensure the highest quality teaching.