Crossroads Languages is a language learning and teaching agency based in the North East of England and Toulouse, France.
The agency was set in 2009 by a professional teacher and school manager after many years in inernational education. At that time, the goal was to provide specialist advice for university students looking for quality language courses.
From there, as our reputation grew, we have added more schools and more countries.
Crossroads Languages now works with language schools around the world and we have courses for children and teenagers as well as students, and adults of all ages. We also arrange language courses with internships, aupair work or summer jobs.
My experience covers 30 wonderful years travelling and teaching in some of the very best language schools and universities in places such as Guadeloupe, Tahiti, San Francisco and Argentina.
Over the years I have :
- managed language schools and designed English courses at all levels
- worked with language exchanges programmes in Tahiti, New Zealand, US, Argentina and Europe
- prepared students for Cambridge exams, IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC
- trained professionals at every level in multi-national companies
- worked in international communication in France’s ‘grandes écoles’
- set up TEFL courses in professional development for international teachers
- trained teachers on Cambridge CELTA courses
- built up a good working relationship with some the most renowned and respected language schools and training centres in the business.
This is the experience you can count for solid professional advice and organisation.
Every student has my personal attention. Our services are free. there no hidden costs. You pay only the school's published prices.
We look forward to helping you.
MA TESOL, DTEFLA
Director, Crossroads Languages Ltd